TBR Intervention ❘ Week 3

The TBR Intervention is hosted by Books4Juliet, Whatever You Can Still Betray, and Refracted Light.

The TBR Challenge is a well, challenge (and meme), to help ourselves, fellow readers and book bloggers tackle our vastly growing TBR piles.

And wow. Okay, I came back from India to be met by 2 suitcases-worth full of books waiting for me on the table. A happy surprise, that included a LOT of shrieking, dancing around and astounded silence, BUT... my TBR just got two times bigger. Hopefully, it won't be too bad. I'm already starting on it, and maybe by the end of this year, I would have cut it down immensely. I'm holding out currently from buying/borrowing anything, but we'll just see...

1. Book(s) I had committed to reading last week.


Well, I'm back!! and yes, have done tons of reading as well. I did finish Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard and even posted a review on it.


Read my review of Something Strange and Deadly HERE.

I did also say, however, that I would try to read The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter as well. I didn't, because The Goddess Interrupted eGalley was extended, so I didn't need to read it at the moment. I did read a bunch more books, and posted a couple of reviews, and so here they are:


I haven't reviewed any of the books above this week, so I've got a TON of reviewing ahead of me!!

2. Book(s) I plan to read this week.

As I mentioned in last week's TBR intervention, I have so many eGalleys so be read. AND NOW I have so many physical books to be read. I'm trying to balance my time between the two of them, and so far it's working out pretty well.
eGALLEY: I have The Girl is Trouble for review, and I haven't read the first book, The Girl is Murder, so those two are up next.
PHYSICAL BOOKS: I received Deadly by Julie Chibbaro, like AGES ago and only got it now, so that is definitely one book I need to get down to reading and reviewing.



Looks like I've got some good reading ahead of my! (all "historical fiction" by the looks of it). That's all for this week's TBR intervention, and can't wait for next week's! Tell me, what's up next from your TBR?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!