Movie Reviews (12)

Ahh... the holidays. Time for reading, blogging, and guess what? watching movies! Here's some short Movie Reviews.


Babies (2010)

Starring: Ponijao, Mari, Bayar, Hattie
Rated: PG
My Rating: 4 stars

This one was SO adorable :)
It's a documentary looking at the lives of 4 babies: 2 in the city and 2 in the rural areas, of different parts of the globe. These four little babies are so cute, each very different, and have different backgrounds and influences. I wouldn't recommend little kids to watch though, because of some maternal nudity, but the rest of it is fine.
We see how kids are growing up in different areas of the world, and it shines a new perspective on the world around us. (wow... that was deep :P)
Recommended to people who love babies and want some "AWWWW" moments.


Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol (2011)

Starring: Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner
Rated: PG-13
My Rating: 4.5 stars

I saw this one TWICE in theaters, so obviously, it's gotta be good ;).
I haven't seen the previous Mission Impossible films, but I don't think it's necessary to in order to watch this film. It's got loads of action and the perfect ice breakers in between. The plot's amazing and the character's all have their own spark. I don't know how this one compares to the others, but this one is SO good. Like, I think it might have been one of the best I watched last year :P.
MI fans: which one's the best?? Leave a comment.
Recommended to people who liked Tower Heist  and the other Mission Impossible films.


That's all for this week, kinda been a busy week, so sorry for the lame reviews. But definitely, if you haven't seen these, go watch them!

What have you recently watched?

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, soo good! I've seen Mission Impossible 2&3 and both are really good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the first Mission Impossible best but I haven't see this newest one so I can't be a fair judge. I'll have to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to see this one because of the cast (besides Tom Cruise), but haven't had the chance and is probably out of theaters. Will have to wait for DVD I guess :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!