Movie Reviews (6)

I sometimes do Movie Reviews, on some movies which I've seen recently. Just to take a little break from books and talk about something else I enjoy :)


17 Again (2009)


Starring: Zac Efron, Matthew Perry
Rated: PG-13
My Rating: 3.5 stars


This was absolutely hilarious! Love the whole thing about someone old turning young again, and experiencing the pain of teen years once again.
Both Perry and Efron have done amazingly in this movie (but I still don't see so much of a resemblance) but it's still a good comedy, with romance and a tiny hint of magic.
Teens will love this movie for Efron, fans of the TV show Friends will enjoy Perry, and everyone will love the hilarity of the whole situation. Trust me, this one is DEFINITELY not one teen movie to miss!






Easy A (2010)

Starring: Emma Stone, Amanda Bynes
Rated: PG-13
My Rating: 4.5 stars

Honestly, first time watching Emma Stone, and I'm in love with her. This movie, although it has some mature themes, it's extremely lovable and will make you laugh non-stop. Not kidding! Love Amanda Bynes and Alyson Michalka's role in it (although this is probably the first time I've seen Aly go...badish. I haven't watched Hellcats so I don't know :S) but yes, this is a movie not to pass up, I promise you!


Now YOU tell me,
What's one movie that I should DEFINITELY watch if I've watched the two above??

1 comment:

  1. Love love love those movies! If you like those, you should check out Never Been Kissed, She Is All That, and Clueless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!