Top Ten Tuesday - Week 20

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's top ten is:


Top Ten Books I bought because of their Titles or Covers.

(I could only think of 5, because most of the time, it's recommended to me :P)

1. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.
Need I say more? Even my MOM adored the cover. I spent ages looking at it in Walmart until I finally decided to buy it.

2. Swoon by Nina Malkin
Even though the book wasn't as I expected (but still okay...) the cover was what made me buy it. Beautiful!

3. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray.
I have and will always be obsessed with historical fiction. I love movies, where everything is so old and grand and need I say more?? Pride and Prejudice (the Keira Knightly one...haven't seen BBC) is one of my favorite movies. As soon as I saw a girl in a corset, I KNEW I had to get this book.

4. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.
This time, it wasn't the cover which caught my attention. The very word: UGLIES. Really makes you wonder what the book's about right??

5. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr.
So far, I've only read this one in the series, despite the fact that I have ALL of the books, except the last. The cover is absolutely GORGEOUS. I seriously didn't have a second thought on buying it. But the thing is, I didn't like the story too much when I read it first. Since I've kinda forgotten what it's about, I'll have to re-read it.


What's on your top ten (or five...) today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!