Changes to the Blog

Hey Everyone!


As you've probably noticed (or you haven't...) my blog got a makeover! You like it? hate it? I dunno about you but I'm pretty happy about it! Mainly because I actually managed to do this myself. Like the header, the background, the blog button (side bar------------------->) and other things to make this blog become better. So now here's the question: What do you think I could improve on this blog?? Leave a comment! Who knows, maybe it'll become part of the design on my blog :D


-------


BLOG NOTICES:


2 Giveaways are still up and running!!! Check it out under the page tabs above! Biggest prize ever: win an eReader ;)


Kisses! (LOL that was really 'A'-ish)


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog button! And the changes you've made, everything looks super cute! The only thing I would recommend, is that you have a few too many blog "identities" going at the same time, you want people to remember exactly who you are and right now you have a URL that says "iliveforreading" and a header that says "Confessions of a Book-a-Holic" and then everywhere on the blog you have "iLuveReadingTooMuch" - you should decide which one you want and stick with it all the way through, so then people can remember you more easily. :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is fabulous! Of course, this is my first time here so I can't comment on what it looked like before, but I think it's really nice now!!

    I hope you'll stop by my blog Unedited! I'd love to have a new blog buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!