WWW Wednesdays - Week 22


www_wednesdays.jpg



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted Should Be Reading. Just answer the following three questions:


1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?


**I found this amazing way to convey the books...I'm sorry but I forgot which blog I got it from, but thanks for the amazing idea! Please please tell me who you are so I can thank you :)**




What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading Sister Mischief by Laura Goode and it's really cool so far :) I know it came out a few weeks ago, but I haven't gotten time to read it until now...so :S
What did you recently finish reading? I finished reading Clean by Amy Reed a couple of days ago and LOVED IT. Click here for the review! Totally recommend it.
What do you think you'll read next? I'm definitely gonna read Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder because a) It looks totally amazing and I've been sneak reading it a couple of times, and b) It's a library book and I need to finish it before I leave India.

That's it for this week's WWW Wed! What are you currently reading? Leave a link/comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!