WWW Wednesdays - Week 19

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just answer to following three questions to participate:


1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?


What are you currently reading?




I just started Lost Voices by Sarah Porter, as it was released 2 days ago, so I really need to hurry and read that one! The Ivy by Lauren Kunze with Rina Onur, I'm reading so that when I go to India in a week and a half I don't need to carry so many books...and that way I'll have much more room in my bag to buy more books! :D
What did you recently finish reading?




I just finished reading Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater for the 2nd time, as I have Linger, but because I read Shiver quite a while back, I've kinda forgotten everything that's happened before!
What do you think you'll read next?




I've got Nerd Girls: The Rise of the Dorkasaurus by Alan Lawrence Sitomer, but I don't know if I'll have to time to read it. It got released yesterday, so then I'll need to hurry!
That's it for this week's WWW Wednesdays. What are you currently reading? Leave a link/comment!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy Nerd Girls... I am always behind on my reading schedule ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you excited about Forever coming out this month? I know I am!

    My WWW is at http://rantsnscribbles.blogspot.com/2011/07/www-wednesday-july-5-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nerd Girls: The Rise of the Dorkasaurus is a hilarious Title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover for Lost Voices is so beautiful! I hope it's as good as it looks like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!