In My Mailbox - Week 21

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. It's to share with you all what amazing books/swag I bought, borrowed, received etc. this week!


This week I got...


eBooks:


Via NetGalley:


Nerd Girls: The Rise of Dorkasaurus by Alan Lawrence Sitomer (AmazonGoodreads)
The Sleepwalkers by J. Gabriel Gates (AmazonGoodreads)


Sent from Author:


Intoxication by Tim Kizer (AmazonGoodreads)


**Thank you so much for sending me Intoxication for review!
Bought [SIGNING]:


As there was a Lauren Kate Signing yesterday which I attended (read about it here), here are the books I bought and got signed!
I bought The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove (AmazonGoodreadsand underneath Lauren Kate's signature it says (incase you can't see it) "great to meet you!"
I already owned copies of Fallen (Review ❘ AmazonGoodreads) and Torment (Review ❘ AmazonGoodreads) so I got them signed too! [Fallen: "Have you fallen?"; Torment: "Love never dies"]
I bought Passion (AmazonGoodreads) and it says "Find your passion" underneath. Love the cover of this one btw! Can't wait to see what Rapture's looks like :)


I also bought a book after that (yes, I was a book-buying maniac yesterday) and I FINALLY got my hands on Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (AmazonGoodreads).
That's it for this week's IMM! Hopefully, you had a book-tastic week as well :) Be sure to leave a link to your IMM in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox! I really want to read The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove and Nightshade. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those first three I wouldn't sleep for a week! lol I loved Passion too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Yay for Nighshade! I'm very curious about Nerd Girls.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. Congrats on all the book signings!
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish Lauren Kate would come to my city. Authors never seem to stop by Montreal... =(

    Anyway, Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!