In My Mailbox - Week 13

"In My Mailbox" is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's to give book bloggers the chance to show off what books they received/bought/borrowed etc. this week.




Here's what I got this week...


For Review:




Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic (eBook)
AmazonGoodreads


**Thank You to Megan Bostic for sending me Never Eighteen!




From NetGalley:




Ashfall by Mike Mullin (Amazon Goodreads)
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz (Amazon Goodreads)




Well, that's it for this week! Hopefully, there'll be more loot next time ;) I'm really looking forward to reading these! What did you receive this week? Leave a link/comment!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rabiah! I was just browsing through the IMM list for this week at The Story Siren and stumbled upon your blog-- I am now a new follower :)

    I hope you are enjoying Dreamland by Sarah Dessen-- it is one of the few YA books that I actually own (I borrow most of my books from the library, since I'm a librarian :) I really like the covers for Ashfall and Spellbound. I just joined NetGalley but haven't used it yet...

    Anyways, please feel free to stop by and see me sometime, and happy reading!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!