100 Followers!

OMG! Guess what?? Just a few minutes ago I got...




It's been so exciting! Here's a little history...


I started this blog, Confessions of a Readaholic back in April 2010. I kinda went on and off...not really keeping track of my blog. My blog was neglected and left waiting for me...until the month of October 2010. I then started reading and blogging a little bit. It's only when I had a huge chunk of time during the December break in India when I finally actually started blogging. Like legit blogging. More Reviews, Getting Interviews, discovering the amazing world of ARCs (and what to do and not do with them!) and other amazing book blogging stuff. Now, I don't really know what I'd be doing without this blog of mine...probably spending more time reading ;)


So Thank You to all of y'all who've been following since the beginning, looking through all the layout, design, format etc. changes I've gone through and the type of books being blogged and the intensity of the reviews I've done has certainly changed. So Here's a Big Thank You to you all!


THANK YOU!!

I might have a giveaway (my first :D) to celebrate this awesome stage of blogging, but I dunno :P I might have to check out pricing and all that other dull boring stuff...We'll see!
Bye for now and Thanks once again!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! :D
    Happy 100 followers!
    *cheers*
    Oo..here is a cheesy song just for you..
    "Happy 100 followers to you! (X2)
    Happy 100 followers iLuvReadingTooMuch
    May you have many more..."
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 100 followers !! That's so awesome !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!