Musing Mondays - Week 3

"Musing Mondays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. This week's Musing is:

Do you prefer deep, intellectual, “meaty” books… or light, “fluffy” books? Why? Give us an example of your preferred type of book.


Hmm..I find this one a hard question to answer. I mean, I love (almost) all books I read.


For Meatier Books, well, I think Hercule Poirot's mysteries or heavy fantasy/paranormal stuff such as The Hunger Games is fitting. It's amazing how much these books can make me feel, like emotional and stuff when I get to the climax/the end. It's really the type of books that I get engrossed into.


Yet, I find cute romances, the "fluffy" types quite relaxing and enjoyable. I mean, I don't want to keep reading heavy stuff all the time. I find book's like Sarah Dessen's and Meg Cabot's where the characters are amazingly adorable and the plot isn't confusing.


Overall, I would say that generally I love heavier books once in a while, to have some excitement, but generally, like every day type thing, I would prefer something light.


Leave a Comment with your link/Musing Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!