In My Mailbox - Week 3

OMG! I finally got internet!

I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting for a while...it's not my fault. First thing, My family and I left India (where we spent our holiday) and then we JUST moved into a house! FINALLY!

well, anyway here's my In My Mailbox. "In My Mailbox" is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren...and it allows us book bloggers to show y'all what we've borrowed/bought/received etc. and here's what I got!

What I Bought:


The Host by Stephenie Meyer
The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud

What I Borrowed:


Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë

This was for last week...I already finished reading Jane Eyre! Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!