The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

Hey Again Guys! I just finished The Angel Experiment by James Patterson!
Here's the Blurb:
In James Patterson's blockbuster series, fourteen-year-old Maximum Ride, better known as Max, knows what it's like to soar above the world. She and all the members of "The Flock"--Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel--are just like ordinary kids--only they have wings and can fly. It may seem like a dream come true to some, but their lives can morph into a living nightmare at any time...like when Angel, the youngest member of the flock, is kidnapped and taken back to the "School," where she and the others were experimented on by a crew of wack jobs. Her friends brave a journey to blazing hot Death Valley, California, to save Angel, but soon enough, they find themselves in yet another nightmare--this one involving fighting off the half-human, half-wolf "Erasers" in New York City. Whether in the treetops of Central Park or in the bowels of the Manhattan subway system, Max and her adopted family take the ride of their lives. Along the way Max discovers from her old friend and father-figure Jeb--now her betrayed and greatest enemy--that her purpose is save the world--but can she?
This Book was really good, fast-paced and kept me going...I finished, like 3/4 of the book in one sitting! So it was really suspenseful, and I was so eager to find out how they're gonna break Angel out, what happens each time they encounter the Erasers, if Fang (LUV Him!) and Max get together (or at least make progress) and who are their real parents. It was really interesting how James Patterson puts Science-Fiction and Fantasy into the modern world. This is a element which is not common in books and I just found it AMAZING.
Before the Angel Experiment, Before I even KNEW how good these books were, I read Witch & Wizard (can't wait for the 2nd!) and I found it to be FANTASTIC. It was just so cool y'know with the fact that he (the author) actually repeated the same element of which he did with his Maximum Ride Books (Witches and Wizards in Modern times) and that's probably what I found to be the most interesting factor/element thingy in his books.
What I didn't really like about this book though was the fact that some of the time, I had NO IDEA of what was going on. Who some of the people were etc. Maybe that's just part of something that would be revealed in the next few books...I dunno. But I was slightly confused when I was reading the book, but overall it was Good!
Well, that's all I have to write on this new series of which I'm reading....I cannot wait to get started on the next, but unfortunately, I'm still in the middle of quite a few other books (The Hobbit and Nicola and the Viscount) so come back for those reviews soon!



1 comment:

  1. Nice review. I bought this book not long ago and I'm definitely looking forward to reading it.

    Alecia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!